Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 10th Oct 2017 at 2:12 AM - Updated 10th Oct 2017 at 6:59 AM by MadamVioletDomme - Viewed 2120 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 18 times thanked
Im Miss Violet
The Little Pinto
1br 1ba Starter Home
THIS LOT HAS CC
This little old 1br 1ba home was adorable when it was first painted back in the 60's, but isint exactly the nicest apple in the bunch anymore. It is however habitable, clean...ish, and great for an animal lover. It comes with 1 single bed, stuff for 1 horse and 1 dog, an already growing garden, beehive and a special plant inside. The house has a dark grungy look to it.
As a starter home it is not 1 sim compatable for purchase WITHOUT cheats, therefore it needs at least 2 sims OR 1 sim, 1 horse and 1 dog to buy. It is fully furnished, decorated and landscaped. It includes a few CC pictures I have made from Harry Potter.
Additional Harry Potter pictures found here : Hogwarts and Quidditch Picture Pack
Please note the same pictures in this lot can also be found in the packages in the link.
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 17,650
Lot Price (unfurnished): 13,198
Custom Content by Me:
- Hogwarts Paintings
- Quidditch Paintngs
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!