Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th Oct 2017 at 4:34 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2017 at 8:05 PM by ShyGuy64 - Viewed 2883 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 7 times favourited , 19 times thanked
Tags: #Greenman House
It would appear i have been uploading alot of favorites from the sims 2 i guess it shows what a fan i am of the franchise anyway here is another one of my TS2 favorites from riverblossom hills The Greenman House i thought about how cool it would be to actually live in a house like this and how even more cooler if Their were real plant people......... ok i might just be off my meds but u cant lie it would be cool right? so a little info about this house its a two story house with a white greenhouse roof the first floor has got a lot of open space to run around not much but the babies nursery a bathroom a kitchen and dinning and a small living area the second floor level got a workout area master bedroom with a bathroom. also outside on the left side of the house is a patio area with a small pool and on the right side of the house has a small garden area to plant your vegetables well that's all i can say hope u like it download and don't forget to leave a thanks comment
FYI the EA Store Sharper edge skylight windows keeps snow out and are used because the other skylight windows made by Lilliebou if u have seasons installed it will snow inside of the house maybe someone could fix that
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 107,401
Lot Price (unfurnished): 73,929
Custom Content Included:
- small Diagonal window by Lilliebou / The Sims Resource
- one tile small diagonal window by Lilliebou / The Sims Resource
- one tile diagonal window by Lilliebou / The Sims Resource
- one tile rectangular window by Lilliebou / The Sims Resource
- rooflight window closed by Madaya74 / The Sims Resource
- wild bamboo TS2 conversion by xiNightXx / The Sims Resource
EA Store Content NOT Included Must Download Separately
-Sharper edge Skylight windows - [Download Here]
-Untamed Wall Ivy - [Download Here]
some additional cc i have included made by some other creators
TS2 Bistro chair & table By Naus http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=587476
traditional Saloon Piano By armiel http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=460006
ventana subconsciente replacement windows By Ellias943 http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=397702
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!