Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Oct 2017 at 3:44 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2017 at 11:15 PM by gittevdv - Viewed 4978 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 17 times favourited , 39 times thanked
Emerald Brunell is found as a baby before the door of an orphanage in Suva, Fiji. When she was still a toddler she is adopted by Americans Eliza and John Brunell and since she's a true American - with sometimes having to clarify she's Melanesian and not African-American (the blonde hair)
Despite her not-so-good early years, she's a very outgoing and charismatic girl. Ever since kindergarten everyone wants to be friends with her, and she knows hwo to keep them: by having the wildest parties and letting her dj skills go loose. The flirty young lady had many boyfriends in her teenage years. There are some downsides though. She has difficulties keeping a boyfriend, or a job for that matter. Will she find her dreamlife after moving to your game?
She's packed with a default skin (Kurasoberina's Primer) and she will appear like this in your game:
(Unlisted things are from the Base game, and EP or an SP)
Lana Eyeliner & Lipstick by Kurasoberina
Bikini By Sketchbookpixels
Coconut skin By Moonskin93
Oh my eyes! Defaylt eyes by Escand
Bodyshape sliders by Anderson.Gsm
Arm and Belly sliders by PcFreak147
Cas sliders by Johna
Fabric pattern by Simlicious (For Formal top)
Hallowsims Storm Hair by Plumblobs (Click on the bottom 'download'!)
Lumysims Svanen top and Lumysims Selene Blouse
The amazing cc creators
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions