Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 10th Oct 2017 at 1:11 AM - Updated 10th Oct 2017 at 12:29 AM by MadamVioletDomme - Viewed 2898 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 13 times favourited , 35 times thanked
I'm Miss Violet
THIS LOT IS CC FREE
Old Mr. Simmerson built Red Barn Ranch with his bare hands for his lovely wife when they first married over 60 years ago. Mr. Simmerson was a hard working man who loved his wife, who was obsessed with horses. Unfortunately after 20 years in their home, Mrs. Simmerson took a terrible fall while competing with one of her prized mares, and found herself unable to ride ever again. After the big fall the Mrs. Simmerson could hardly stand to look at the home she had grown to love and they moved away..
Red Barn Ranch is a beautiful open lot with a lot of space. The lot features both a two story home and a two story barn, with a small fenced in garage area behind the house. The lovely barn has two stables as well as a loft area with a bed up top. The home has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, with one bathroom attached to the master suite. The smaller bedroom has two single beds and is currently decorated with girls in mind. There is a fenced in garden are without plants at the front of the house.
Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price (furnished): 125,692
Lot Price (unfurnished): 74,718
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!