Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th Oct 2017 at 2:58 AM - Viewed 1915 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 13 times thanked
She doesn't have much luck when it comes to love but at least she does for living what she loves - she's an architect. She spends days on creating new, crazy buildings with all modern supplies and inventions. She can't help it but she's a hopeless romantic. She isn't good at making friends nor approaching anyone and when trying to cheer someone up she mostly ends up making it worse or becomming sad herself.
She likes to cut off from reality by watching tv as she focuses only on that by time (she's not good at multi - tasking).
Custom Content by Me:
- Soft under eyebrows shadow
- highlighted lips
Custom Content Included:
- Rensim - Madness Brows by Rensim
- Mascara 07 by LaPink (dead site)
- bottom lashes lowered by bugjar/Mouseyblue
- MiscSkinBlend by Whysim
- Nightcrawler Snow by Amidalasims
- Nightcrawler Snow convertion by Amidalasims
- IM by boutique imaginary
- mesh by boutique imaginary/bbkz
iCad - clouds (i really abuse these).
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?