Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Sep 2017 at 8:43 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2017 at 2:23 AM by MadamVioletDomme - Viewed 4912 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 12 times favourited , 33 times thanked
The Burrow was the family home of the Weasley family, located on the outskirts of Ottery St Catchpole in Devon England. It was a thoroughly magical dwelling that became a second home to Harry Potter. In the place the Burrow came to stand, once stood a little Tudor building with a large stone pigpen on the side. It's unknown what happened to the building, but after Arthur and Molly Weasley's marriage, the family settled in the pigpen. As the family grew over the birth of their children, the couple started building upward with add-on bits of architectural salvage they picked up wherever they could find. By the 1990s, the house was several stories high, with four or five chimneys on the roof, with all the appearance of being held up by magical means.
Hello simmers, I'm Miss Violet!
This is my very first upload!!
Harry Potter has always been a passion of mine, and i decided to blend one passion with another great passion, my passion for Sims. I certainly am no expert builder so I apologize for flaws found with The Burrow.
Some of the largest differences would be the lack of a pond in the backyard, a missing extra floor for the attic(now shared with rons floor), a missing floor for Bill/Charlies room placement(now across from parents room instead), and bathroom placements(as that was all improvised).
The Burrow is CC free! Everything has come from the base game or EPs and is acceasable. 6br, 4ba. The lot comes equipped with brooms for all as well as Arthur's blue car, a cage for Ron's owl, 2 alchemy stations, a chessboard and telescope,a broom track and a lush garden.
Please do not re upload anywhere
Lot Size: 40x50
Lot Price (furnished): 146,546
Lot Price (unfurnished): 77,786
J.K. Rowling for inspiring us all.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!