Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 4th Sep 2017 at 10:00 PM - Viewed 7390 times. Direct link to this thread
13 Comments / replies (Who?) , 60 times favourited , 108 times thanked
Tags: #castle, #manor, #medieval, #historic, #gothic, #haunted, #magic, #ghost, #witch, #fanstasy, #ancient, #England, #British
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Hello there again! This time I bring to you a build that is based on a 13th century manor located in Shropshire, England.
*note!* I encountered one small problem with this build;Sims who come to visit cannot knock on the first level doors to be let in. To fix this, I added a small door on the ground floor next to the mailbox and the stairs. Knock on that, and your Sim will be let in. It serves no other function*
It's very well appointed, but I kept the electronics to a minimum in keeping with the theme. You can swim and fish in the moat, and there is an extensive collection of perfect plants.
There's plenty of activities and even a secret party dungeon. Yes it's very expensive, but there's always the "FreeRealEstate on"cheat! Enjoy!
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): 352903
Lot Price (unfurnished): 123547
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 220.127.116.11
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#castle, #manor, #medieval, #historic, #gothic, #haunted, #magic, #ghost, #witch, #fanstasy, #ancient, #England, #British