Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Sep 2017 at 3:24 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2017 at 10:06 AM by Saddler - Viewed 4484 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 14 times favourited , 35 times thanked
Tags: #home, #house, #traditional, #transistional, #colonial, #revival, #white, #huge, #pool, #garden, #poolhouse, #modern, #family
this is my third creation and, by now, my favourite! It is a new traditional home, meaning that it was built in recent times, however, it has more of a traditional Colonial Revival Style, apart from the curved porch on the back and, of course, apart from the GIANT POOLHOUSE Certainly, there is also a pool and a single car garage, attached to the house. Three bedrooms, one master bedroom and two kid's bedrooms can be found upstairs. All bedrooms have access to a balcony, because this home features THREE! Upstairs, there are also a master bathroom, a kid's bathroom and a guest bathroom downstairs. The sun room, perfect for lots of flowers and plants is also noteworthy, but the real highlight of the property still is the huge garden!
I used lots of neutrals and light colors to decorate the home and I tried furnishing it in a transistional style, meaning that the style is a mix of modern and tradtional pieces of furniture. I love how the living room turned out, but I also really like the placement of the bed in the master bedroom, because it serves as a room divider and I just want to bury myself into those cozy sheets.
This home was designed for a suburban family, who likes to throw parties and have people over. But of course you can move anyone into the home - well if they can afford it - so I really am interested in all the Sims, who will be living here in the future. Maybe hit me up, with one of their stories. I am also open for any criticism! If you redesigned the home, please show me your ideas! Have fun playing!
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): 202.692
Lot Price (unfurnished): 118.868
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#home, #house, #traditional, #transistional, #colonial, #revival, #white, #huge, #pool, #garden, #poolhouse, #modern, #family