Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Sep 2017 at 10:55 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2017 at 7:04 PM by AlwaysMusic - Viewed 2027 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 22 times thanked
This is Ara Fusilli. Daughter of Frankie Fusilli. She's a character in the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS games named The Sims 2.
Want to know more about Ara? Check out: Ara Fusilli
Custom Content by Me:
- Ara Fusilli
- Green top
Custom Content Included:
- shady_perfect-brows-mediumred by -Shady-
- [TeaLeaf] EtD 10-Tiger Eye by TeaLeaf
- BlackLeave eyeliner by deditalsheep (dead link)
- Chèrie Shadow - Kiss the Bride - [email protected] by Bruno
- Maneater - SoftRed - simsshine.com by SimsShine
- Nosemask by threehundred
- Makeup by Xullet
- by corvidophile2 - Corvidophile 2 (dead link)
- Cazy Liz Nesert (digitalangels.tumblr.com)File Edited with The Wardrobe Wrangler, version 1.1.3026.37483 by DigitalAngels
- Mesh by MartiniMYB (dead link)
- Recolor by MaritiniMYB (dead link)
- Clothing by AlwaysSims
- Nose shadows by SimpleLife (go to Sims 2 downloads --> Face Kit)
- SironaSims (dead link)
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?