Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Aug 2017 at 7:18 PM - Viewed 2362 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 24 times thanked
Hey guys. Today I bring you a female from Far East.
I've decided to stylise her naturally and give her some old fashioned clothes which i think match her. She recently moved to my Strange Town where she hopes to find a job as a doctor or so. She's quite lazy in my game (not sure if that's caused by a sign I've chosed).
A little preview:
Not sure why but sh sort of makes me think of some kind of an ancient warrior or Mulan. I even managed to give her a katana but it was literally in her head all day long (it was sticked up to her hand as if it was glued, therefore whenever she was in interactions she was hitting herself or others with it, so i took it away).
Enjoy having her!
Custom Content by Me:
- Lip Balm colour 4
- Soft under eyebrows shadow
- Soft blush
Custom Content Included:
- Flirty Girl lashes by DM
- Skintone by Whysim
- Nightcrawler Impulse retexture by Amidalasims
- Nightcrawler Impulse 3t2 convertion + mesh by Martini
- Bloodmasque Corset by Yuxi
- Bloodmasque Ciara mesh by Yuxi
Photoshop CS 5.
Tutorials over internet for creating genetics.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?