Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Aug 2017 at 7:14 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2017 at 9:05 PM by nyctopile - Viewed 2477 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 28 times thanked
Hey guys! I recently made a few new simmies, so here's one of them.
Her name is Eva. She's quite enthusiastic about art and plants.
I decided i will let her work from her home so she can take care of a garden by herself. Besides, i have a feeling like she's looking sort of like Tris from The Witcher 3.
Custom Content by Me:
- Lip Balm colour 4
Custom Content Included:
- Lashes by Anva
- Skin Freckles by Astraea Nevermore
- Simpliciaty_Divine hair colour by Lilith Simpliciaty_Divine
- Hair conversion 4t2 mesh by amidalasims
- Sims York City (Frency) by Sims York City (Frency)
- Mesh by Justsims2 (DEAD SITE)
Lilith for wonderful hair conversions from sims 4 and sims 3 to 2 and her textures.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?