Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 3rd Aug 2017 at 11:53 AM - Updated 31st Jul 2017 at 8:03 PM by Craggles - Viewed 5316 times. Direct link to this thread
14 Comments / replies (Who?) , 35 times favourited , 85 times thanked
Long time no see! I got asked to post this house on here by a couple of people at r/thesims on Reddit, and I've finally found the file on an old hard drive!!
It's an old English Country Manor that's been renovated and extended upon, I hope you like it! it's 60x60! Here's a fun list of things about the house:
All you need is Supernatural, and Two-Tile Windows from MTS!
This house looks perfect for Christmas, with the white icicle lights on the roof, and a tree in the windows! I'll save it for you to see though! So English
I've added a few photos to this upload, but there's a ridiculous amount of photos here for anyone that wants to see literally every room
Thanks to u/purvapar and u/LadyJR from Reddit for asking for this to be uploaded! My love of building has been rekindled, so I'm gonna try making another house that'll look very similar to this one in its materials!
Buff bricks and slate rooftiles are my favourite pairing for a house, especially a rural English house. I'm so old now I enjoy bricks. Eurgh.
Lot Size: 60x60
Lot Price (furnished): 181,353
Lot Price (unfurnished): 176,162
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends you check the following: