Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 29th Jul 2017 at 3:22 AM - Viewed 3164 times. Direct link to this thread
1 Comments / replies (Who?) , 11 times favourited , 18 times thanked
Tags: #themeperformingarts, #Noodle, #Musician, #Guitarist, #Gorillaz, #Singer, #Celebrity, #Animated, #Cartoon, #Phase 4
In order to have everything working properly, please refer to the 'CC Shopping List' included in the file. You will also need Get To Work for the gloves!
This is Noodle, the guitarist from Gorillaz. With an extensive backstory and extremely dysfunctional 'family,' she still is adorable as ever. This sim is based off her Phase 4 looks, which is her most current depiction.
She is known to be a bubbly and fun person, but also knows extensive means of self-defense and multiple languages due to her childhood (and the mentioning of "Ocean bacon.") Also, don't be to surprised if she show up in a Fed-Ex box, she tends to do that quite regularly.
I hope you like her, I spent a few days on her for both celebration of the return of the monthly themes, and also for my return to creating!
Hair by LeahLillith
Skin Details by Pralinesims
Eyeshadow by S-Club
Eyeliner by Pralinesims
3D Lashes by Kijiko
Eyebrows by Pralinesims
Lipstick by Screaming_Mustard
Eyes by TsminhSims
Choker by Pralinesims
Shirt by Harmonia
Shoes by MJ95
Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn (The creators of Gorillaz)
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions