Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Jul 2017 at 12:56 AM - Updated 13th Jan 2018 at 10:57 AM by Alice1994 - Viewed 4266 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 12 times favourited , 35 times thanked
this week my sister and I watched a documentary on a house in London entirely built out of containers.
We both thought that was pretty cool, so I decided to build something similar in The Sims.
And here it is! For just 13,566 Simoleons you can be the owner of this tiny blue home.
It has everything you need for your sims to survive and a bit more. If you'd like to you can watch me build it HERE on YouTube.
Lot Size: 25x20
Lot Price (furnished): 13566
Lot Price (unfurnished): 9515
Custom Content by Me:
- 1 Sims3Pack, 1 Library File of "Cata's Container Home"
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!