Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 21st Jul 2017 at 12:16 AM - Updated 21st Jul 2017 at 12:16 PM by Oloriell - Viewed 20839 times. Direct link to this thread
36 Comments / replies (Who?) , 122 times favourited , 221 times thanked
Tags: #old, #square, #market, #shop, #retail, #collection, #skill, #noCC, #classical, #castle, #tudor, #victorian, #oloriell, #lorisims, #lori
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
And now - the big lot which I built nearly half a year Collections traiding square
Actually. Someday I had a thought to construct.. hm.. you know, in many ancient towns central squares most often become the place of involvement of tourists. Shopping, restaurants, souvenirs - all hogwash. So I wanted to try to recreate one of them. In tudor style. However trade lots in a game.. well are, frankly speaking, almost useless There's no sense to buy something can be obtained through build mode or found into a clothes case
And as we don't need uselessness in a game, then on this lot - and as, by the way, in such areas in real - are on sale - yes, things which you will not be able to get anywhere else. We sell collection and handmade things (products of game skills) from base game and addons here, beginning from souvenir snow globes and finishing with potions of herbalists. Museum of stones, art gallery.. yes, you will be able to fill up the collections if have not found something yet Even the handmade-guitar can become yours for a certain sum. (My Maria has spent about ten lives and, it seems already, a half of mine to construct/weld/saw/catch all that
Also we have a restaurant (by the way, we sell an ambrosia here too), bar, an excellent garden - and if you the fan of fishing, you are able to try the hand in an old underground grotto
Besides, the certain building is provided for the staff and family of the owner. With all conveniences, of course
And, as usual, so far - NoCC.
As I've said, here you can fill up almost all collections and buy some handmade stuff. So, let's check floor plans to see what we have here:
1-st level (from upper left corner counterclockwise):
1. Shop of souvenirs and toys.
- MySims Trophies;
- Snow Globes;
- Decorative Eggs;
- Sugar Skulls;
- Cracker Plushie;
- Voidcritter Cards.
3. Shop of handmade furniture and decor.
- Fish (wall).
4. Pet shop.
- Aliens (alive).
5. Chemist's shop
+ products of Science career
+ potion from shop of awards.
6. Rooms of employees (bottom)
7. Restaurant (right bottom corner)
- Cooking/Gourmet Cooking;
8. Grocery store.
- Gardening (fruits, vegetables, herbs).
+ all plants except alien.
10. Observatory (top)
2-nd level (from upper left corner counterclockwise)
1. Photographic studio.
2. Clothing store.
3. Art gallery.
- City Posters;
- Experimental Food Photos.
4. Geological exhibition.
- Aliens (dead);
- Microscope Prints;
- Space Prints;
- Space Rocks;
- Magic Beans;
5. Rooms of employees and owner (bottom).
6. Bar (right bottom corner)
7. Flower shop.
- Gardening (flowers).
8. Room of rare plants.
+ alien plants.
1-st basement level
2. Chimney room.
2-nd basement level
+ pond with all fish needed for cooking.
So, thats' all Don't forget to check a pile of screens here. Have a nice game
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 912 559
Lot Price (unfurnished): 360 828
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 18.104.22.168
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#old, #square, #market, #shop, #retail, #collection, #skill, #noCC, #classical, #castle, #tudor, #victorian, #oloriell, #lorisims, #lori
The creator also recommends you check the following:
You may also like my other tudor-style buildings:
- SIMagara Falls
- Tudor-Style House