Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 4th Jul 2017 at 2:39 AM - Updated 17th Jul 2017 at 2:19 PM by metalgeisha - Viewed 5827 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 31 times favourited , 48 times thanked
Still waiting for EA to launch the University Pack? Well, me too! Until then, you can pretend to send your sims for arts college with THIS lot!
This Arts Center features piano, painting and woodworking classrooms.
Roleplay the university life away with your sims!
PLEASE ENABLE MOVE OBJECTS CHEAT!
Lot Traits: Natural Light, Home Studio
Sadly, the Auditorium's stage is not functional. I just made one using half walls, some stands and moveobjects cheat. You will need the Get to Work expansion for it to appear correctly.
Important: You may have to hire the baristas yourself, as they don't always appear spontaneously.
Also important: This was made using a fully updated game to version 220.127.116.110 and all DLCs. The objects used on this lot belong to various DLCs.
There's a kid's activity table hidden behind the stairs. Don't panic! It was put there only to fill requirements for Arts Center venue type.
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 295,649
Lot Price (unfurnished): 103,064
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: v18.104.22.168
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!