Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th May 2017 at 2:46 AM - Updated 18th May 2017 at 3:27 PM by pancake101 - Viewed 3450 times. Direct link to this thread
7 Comments / replies (Who?) , 13 times favourited , 30 times thanked
Tags: #Mansion, #furnished, #huge, #family, #home, #big, #large, #house, #log, #cabin, #mountain, #wilderness, #forest, #grand, #luxury
Hello there again everyone! Today I am very pleased to be sharing a build I have looked forward to doing for quite a while now. Another log home! However, this isn't just a small log cabin in the wood, oh no! This is a grand four bedroom luxury log mansion that your Sims now have the opportunity to snap up for themselves. Featuring everything a luxury log house needs, from the elegant great room, fresh carved wood details, wilderness inspired décor, beautiful woodland landscaping, and more, this home has it all. The layout is as follows:
- Great Room
- Dining space
- Piano space
- Elder suite
- Double guest room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Two car garage
- Entertainment porch
- Four bathrooms
- Master suite
- Double guest room
- Two bathrooms
- Second small kitchen
- Rec Room
- One bathroom
I would also like to note that this house, while sitting on a foundation, does include an attached garage, and is the first home of mine to feature one. The attic is located above the garage and can serve as storage or you can turn it into anything you wish, from an office, kid's space, or spare bedroom. I have also added a few pet items in the house in case your Sims happen to have some pets. I also changed all the lights to the "Flame" color option as I have started to do with my homes, as I feel it gives a warmer glow to the rooms than straight white. Let me know in the comments what you think of the light change
I really hope you all enjoy this mountain mansion. It was so much fun to design and create for you all and I hope you find a good home for it in your games. Happy Simming!
Lot Size: 60x60
Lot Price (furnished): $380,887
Lot Price (unfurnished): $201,270
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 220.127.116.11
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#Mansion, #furnished, #huge, #family, #home, #big, #large, #house, #log, #cabin, #mountain, #wilderness, #forest, #grand, #luxury