Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 17th May 2017 at 10:09 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2017 at 10:28 PM by icemunmun : Updated for pets patch - Viewed 21965 times. Direct link to this thread
54 Comments / replies (Who?) , 159 times favourited , 441 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Minor Update - 12th Nov 2017
Update to fix the transparency issues post patch.
Compatible with Pets Patch PC - 188.8.131.520 / Mac 184.108.40.2060
Update - 9, Nov, 2017 : Pets Patch
--- Updated to Pets Patch (PC - 220.127.116.110 / Mac 18.104.22.1680)
Adds a functional Beekeeper Box to the game
I always loved the Beekeeper box from Sims 3 supernatural , so I decided to make something similar for sims 4 complete with swarming bees.This will be a nice addition for all the homegrown gardeners and farmers out there!
---- Found under - Misc Appliances. Search by 'Beebox' (yeah...real original name I have got there...)
---- Price - 300 Simoleons
---- 10 Presets
Interactions Available -
1. View - The sim admires the object as its a piece of beautiful art. They get a custom Buff for their effort
2. Smoke - Smoking helps to calm the bees and allows the sim to collect.
- Custom buff last for 6 hours
- Small chance of failure where the sim gets a custom uncomfortable buff and ends up with smoke coming out of their body
3. Collect - Interaction only becomes available if the Beebox has been successfully smoked (Successful smoking will last for 6 hours)
- Will randomly get Honey , Beeswax or the sim maybe bee stung for the effort (A notification will inform you of the outcome)
- Each of the above outcome is associated with a custom buff
- After an outcome, you must wait 2 hours for the Collect interaction to be available again
1. Honey -
--- When in Inventory, a ' Craft Jar of honey' Interaction appears. This will consume the honey, give a jar of honey and custom buff
--- Honey is Edible
--- Jar of Honey is drinkable (You also get a nice custom buff)
--- Both honey and Honey Jar can be sold from the inventory and using City Living craft tables.
2. Beeswax -
--- Can be sold from inventory and City Living Craft Tables
---( Will be utilized later for a Custom candle Making Table I am working on)
1. Beehive - from viewing the Beebox (Duration - 3 hours , Mood - Focused )
2. Smoked Beehive - from smoking the Beebox (Duration - 6 hours , Mood - Focused )
3. Smoked Sim - failure action from smoking the Beebox (Duration - 1 hour , Mood - Uncomfortable )
4. Collected Honey - Collecting Honey (Duration - 2 hours , Mood - Focused )
5. Collected Wax - Collecting Wax (Duration - 2 hours , Mood - Focused )
6. Bee stung - Failure action of Collect interaction (Duration - 2 hour , Mood - Uncomfortable)
7. Sweet Honey - From crafting Jar of Honey (Duration - 3 hours , Mood - Happy)
8. Homemade Honey - Drinking Jar of Honey (Duration - 3 hours , Mood - Happy)
Made with Game Version PC Version 22.214.171.1240
Base Game Compatible
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
1. Beebox -
High - 686
Med - 485
2. Honey - 32
High - 32
Med - 20
High - 32
Med - 20
4. Jar of Honey - 380
- EA Maxis for the Sim 3 Supernatural Beekeeper Box Mesh and the Honey Jar/Bottle Mesh
-Sims 4 studio
- -Zerbu's ModConstructor which helped me understand Buffs better
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?