Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 17th May 2017 at 6:02 PM - Viewed 5789 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 7 times favourited , 42 times thanked
See... the 70's weren't so bad! *shudders*
Now... in my RL 1970's existence (or should that be "experience"?) my Mom chose 'Sunny' yellow as her carpet color; but, I had a friend who's Mom chose Raspberry - I loved going over to her house - her Mom was cooool! Ever since, I've wanted a house with raspberry carpeting of my own! So, here it is:
My friend also had a foxy older brother who had a "band" - I told you I loved going over to her house It wasn't just for the carpet you know!
He and his buds would've been right at home in this garage - open the door, and crank out the tunes!
The outside look of this house is inspired by a house down the street from me now - whenever my daughter and I take a walk we go passed it, and I'm always saying, "I gotta 'sim' that place!" She agrees. So, I finally did it. I have no idea what the inside of that RL house looks like. This floor plan and it's features are completely fictional, ...though they do somewhat remind me of my aforementioned friends house. LOL! Here is the floorplan:
Please scroll through all the pictures to get a better feel for this house. No sim has ever lived here - this is a clean copy of the lot. It has been tested for playability - the bathroom was reworked to allow access to the tub - the garage works as intended. There is a place to park your car on the driveway. All alarms and phones, etc are included.
Necessary, and NOT included - GO get it:
This floor - Solid Shades: WFPink 01 - by ohbehave007 @ MTS2
This wall - Time Factor: brick 07 - by Pixelhate @ MTS2
This wall - Sunday Morning Siding: Chocolate - by Klaartje @ MTS2
The - Invisible Basketball Court - by mike19 @ MTS2
And - The Basketball Hoop Fix - by LeeFish
NOTE: If walls are missing when you first visit the lot, exit without saving and add Numenor's Unlevel Wall - #90 to your DL folder before loading this house again. Sometimes I use this wall instead of the CFE cheat when building houses.
Standard mods I use that are not necessary nor included - but were probably used whilst building/photo-ing/prepping this house for upload...
I use Moi's Roof Shader
Maranatah's White Wall Top texture replacement
Moo's Turn On/Off Lights
Menaceman's Lunatech Lighting Fix
I also use FRAPs to take in-game pictures, and PhotoShop to clean/collage said pictures.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price (furnished): $94,894
Custom Content Included:
- ModernAsian_SofaTable by Knightguy @ GOS (originally @ MATY)
- Table_Coffee_ModernAsian by EA/Maxis Asian Fusion Set - now @ GOS
- Table_End_ModernAsian by EA/Maxis Asian Fusion Set - now @ GOS
- arch-valueX-sideSTR by tbudgett @ MTS2
- computer-teen by Meringue @ GOS (NOTE: I couldn
- counter-Value-WallCabinet by NixNivis @ NixedSims/WordPress
- cs_military2livingchair by Leefish @ LeeFish
- cs_military2livingchair_beige by Ghanima @ Dreamwidth
- cs_military2sofa by Leefish @ LeeFish
- curtainblinds-value-long by Windkeeper @ TSR
- curtainblinds-value-mid by Windkeeper @ TSR
- desk-techep8-1T by HL @ MTS2
- shower-tubbackless by HL @ MTS2
- sink-Value-NOToothbrush by ByMichelle @ MTS2
- window-jock-short by HL @ Sims2Artists
- tinyceilinglight by senesi2003 @ MTS2
- Invisiblesmokealarm by pfish @ MTS2
- CounterValueIsland by MsB @ MTS2
Thank you EAxis for this wonderful game
And, MTS2 for this terrific website!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?