Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 19th May 2017 at 1:01 AM - Updated 19th May 2017 at 12:55 AM by Carol_Fagundes - Viewed 3676 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 28 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Does your sim make cosplay of Jayne Cobb or does he/she simply want to protect the hair in the snow? It's business and pleasure: hand in hand!
I always liked Nouk's Winter Hat hair, but, in my game, i've only used Simgaroop's color; and as I've always been a fan of Firefly series (and Jayne Cobb, of course!), so I got Bedwyr's idea, and I mixed his hat retexture with LilyT's hair retexture.
All credits go to them!
You'll have two folders: one for the males and another one for females. Mesh included.
- Male and female;
- 4 natural colors + gray color on the black hair;
- All ages;
- Binned, family linked and compressed;
- Affect chemistry as a hat;
- Disabled for townies.
Don't you know who is Jayne Cobb? It's just a mercenary who's not ashamed to wear the hat made by her mother.
Vertices: 1669 Triangles: 2116 per age.
- Nouk, for the original hair and the mesh policy;
- Jessy, by converting the mesh FtoM and by the mesh policy;
- Bedwyr, for the idea of making Jayne Cobb's hair;
- Simgaroop, for the hair colors;
- LilyT, by the hair retexture;
- And to CatOfEvilGenius, by the Easy Hair Binner.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?