Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th May 2017 at 4:12 AM - Updated 27th Jun 2017 at 6:47 AM by PolarBearSims : Added floorplan screenshot - Viewed 3223 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 7 times favourited , 23 times thanked
This home is a renovation of the starter home Hydrangea from the town Appaloosa Plains. I love this town, probably my favorite of all of EA's towns. I love the architecture that comes with this town. Anyway, the home features a grand "L" shaped staircase, Living room, eat in kitchen & dining area, master suite with bath and deck, guest bedroom.
This lot has a few store content items:
If you do not have one of the expansion packs or store content items this lot will still work.
Want to see how this lot was created?-->VIDEO
All my lots are tested, however, if you find something I may have missed please let me know.
**********If you would like to support me, please check out my signature! **********
Thank you all for your support!
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): $100,517
Lot Price (unfurnished): $57,674
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!