Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th May 2017 at 3:37 AM - Updated 14th May 2017 at 10:28 PM by RPR.14 - Viewed 3202 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 9 times favourited , 30 times thanked
I was very proud of this one. Plus, Markiplier needs a friend doesn't he?
I was bummed that I couldn't find any green hair close to his, so I just used his shorter 2013 hairstyle.
Custom Content by Me:
- Jack's face
Custom Content Included:
- stripey thermal top by fanseelamb
- untucked baggy jeans by fanseelamb
- untuckable baggy jeans mesh by fanseelamb
- Caesar hair for all ages by Callum91
- Caesar hair recolors by jenfold
Default Skintone replacements (they come with Leh's eyes) http://frankscrank.livejournal.com/tag/skins
Interior Wall Collections by Honeywell
Eye default replacements by Leh
Eyebrow default replacements by poppet
SÍMNIG Vampire Sleep Set by The Coffin Crew
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?