Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 24th Mar 2017 at 7:41 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2018 at 4:53 PM by CatherineTCJD - Viewed 10691 times. Direct link to this thread
25 Comments / replies (Who?) , 17 times favourited , 77 times thanked
Tags: #RL Floor Plan, #split level, #bi-level house, #4 bedrooms, #large house, #economical floorplan, #large family home
Split Level Living in a Traditional Design - looks like a mid-80's era house to me
Floorplan for the upper level - the main living areas:
This house features 4 bedrooms - 2 with private bathrooms, and 2 with an adjoining shared bathroom; plus there are two powder rooms - one on each level. Sims love using bathrooms There is also an eat-in kitchen, separate dining room, a living room (upstairs,) a family room (downstairs,) a screening/TV room, oversized garage, 'grilling' porch off of the kitchen, and a large yard to play in. There's plenty of room for a pool or a garden - maybe even both! I hope your sims will enjoy living here
This is a clean copy of this house/lot; no sim has ever lived here. Alarms, phone, PC, TV, etc... everything your sims needs is included. BUT, I have intentionally left "decorations" out of it. Please add artwork and little decos as you and your sims see fit. I also try to use 'plain' EAxis furniture whenever I can, hence the overused Malm furniture, and in-game wallpapers. LOL!
This house was inspired by Design #V31386 in a blueprint "collection" book from Home Planners, Inc. (circa 1984)
NOTE: If walls are missing when you first visit the lot, exit without saving and add Numenor's Unlevel Wall - #90 to your DL folder before loading this house again. Sometimes I use this wall instead of the CFE cheat when building houses.
The Backless shower by HugeLuantic & hokadk47 @ Sims2Artists - is slaved to JonesiBedBlanket by Jonesi/BPS. Get it HERE
...and you'll want some good basic recolors too. I suggest these by Amythestfenix @ Sims2Artists.com
Yes, I used 3 different CC stairs in this lot - please click through the links listed below to read about how to install them. Each of them are recolorable versions of the basegame stairs; if you're a regular downloader you probably have them already
OMG! (Thank you RPR.14 for pointing this out!) I forgot to add a credit/link to myself
I used my Wallpaper Overlay Set for the outside trim. You will need this file: MaxisOutsideWallTrims-CGT (the third one down) and ONE of the 2 Mesh files - pick only one (one of the last two files in the list). OR (See comment #25 of this thread) you may get little 'kid's posters' all around the outside of the house! LOL! If you don't want my Wallpaper Overlay Set, you may just delete all the little posters and live with an untrimmed house. That's fine too Enjoy!
Standard mods I use that are not necessary nor included - but were probably used whilst building/photo-ing/prepping this house for upload...
I use Moi's Roof Shader
Maranatah's White Wall Top texture replacement
Moo's Turn On/Off Lights
Menaceman's Lunatech Lighting Fix
I also use FRAPs to take in-game pictures, and PhotoShop to clean/collage said pictures.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price (furnished): $114,504
Custom Content Included:
- Stone Wall (matches Maxis 'Say No More' wallpaper) by Cyclonesue @ TSR
- Brick Pediment 08 by spaik @ TSR
- Edger in Black by HL @ MTS2
- lafenetre2tilefullsizewindow by Windkeeper @ MTS2
- lafenetreglassdoor by Windkeeper @ MTS2
- HPsShrubbyShrub-tiny by Gwenke @ Sims2artists
- magnolia tree by Numenor @ MTS2
- chairdining-partyballoons-NOballoons by Menaceman44 @ MTS2
- column-value1-corneredWbase by HL @ MTS2
- counter-designer-wallcabinet by CTN @ MTS2
- Designer Hood with Smoke Alarm by MAS @ MTS2
- dishwasher-romantic_FT-Island by HW @ MTS2
- shower-tubbackless by hkaw & HL @ Sims2artists
- shower-valuebackless by hkaw & HL @ Sims2artists
- tablecoffee-IKEA-Leksvik1X1 by Michelle @ MTS2
- modularconcretestairs by chrissy6930 @ TSR
- Chic Stairs Recolorable by HL @ MTS2
- IndestructableConcreteRECOLORABLE by HL @ MTS2
- WallpaperEdging by MustLuvCatz @ MTS2
- WEdgingCHERRYwood by MustLuvCatz @ MTS2
- Chic Fence in Cayenne by iCad @ MTS2
- HLConcreteStairsRC_MaxisShadowGreyStucco by iCad @ MTS2
- georgian2talldoublewindow by phoenix_phaerie @ MTS2
- RetainingWall_Top-Mesh by tbudgett @ MTS2
- RetainingWall_TopCorner-Mesh by tbudgett @ MTS2
- invisceilinglamp-hardlight by nixnivis @ nixedsims/wordpress
Thank you EAxis for this wonderful game
And, MTS2 for this terrific website!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
#RL Floor Plan, #split level, #bi-level house, #4 bedrooms, #large house, #economical floorplan, #large family home