Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Jan 2017 at 3:46 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2017 at 9:16 PM by Velouriah - Viewed 24711 times. Direct link to this thread
18 Comments / replies (Who?) , 124 times favourited , 177 times thanked
Tags: #Medieval, #Renaissance, #fantasy, #fairy, #castle, #church, #elven, #medieval, #gothic, #retro, #art, #nouveau, #Europe, #magic, #witchcraft, #nature, #elf, #Tolkien, #hobbit
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
*note: I did a very slight update because some of the roof ornaments were missing in the original download*
This fantasy themed getaway came from my desire to turn the Windenburg island into a major tourist attraction. It is a very large lot, designed for a 64x64 plot. There is a lot going on here- It is now designated as a nightclub, but with some small additions it can be used as a restaurant. It is set up as a wedding venue, and there is a guesthouse included, so your Sims can stay the night or use it as a house if you wanted to.
There are perfect fruit trees and plants, and even secret gateways to different worlds!
There is so much going on here that it's fun to turn your sims loose in it and just see what happens. Also, it seems to attract lots of non-player sims.
It was designed for the Windenburg "Von-Windenburg Estate" lot, but it should work just as well on other 64x64 lots.
This lot has everything to keep Sims occupied for a very long time. There is usually plenty of dancing going on, but there is also a small gym and a very large pool included. The pool can be fished in. Should Sims get tired of the games inside, they can dance around the fire, watch the stars and use the barbecue outside.
For maximum playability I have kept most functions on just two levels.
It literally took months to build, I hope you like it!
For this to work you will only need basegame, and the Get Together pack.
I made the Rivendell Mosaic Rooftiles specifically for this lot.
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): 518502
Lot Price (unfurnished): 297919
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 22.214.171.124
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#Medieval, #Renaissance, #fantasy, #fairy, #castle, #church, #elven, #medieval, #gothic, #retro, #art, #nouveau, #Europe, #magic, #witchcraft, #nature, #elf, #Tolkien, #hobbit