Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 1st Dec 2016 at 6:26 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2017 at 10:12 PM by luvalphvle - Viewed 21618 times. Direct link to this thread
12 Comments / replies (Who?) , 137 times favourited , 253 times thanked
Tags: #townhouse, #brownstone, #apartment, #condo, #condominium, #vampire, #townhome, #block, #multi-level, #multi level
"Base Game Plus" is a series of builds using only the base game plus one expansion pack. Expansion pack #3 is Late Night! I was really looking forward to this one because I love making apartments. In fact, I love making apartments so much that I made two entries for this one. Entry #2 is a row of townhouses that will spruce up any city block. The first three are set up as NPC apartments and the last one is the player unit. The unit includes five bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, living room, galley kitchen, spacious master suite, daylight basement and, since this is the EP that gives us vampires, I included a vampire sleeping lair accessible by ladder from the lowest level of the house. Each unit also has fenced off private outdoor space. All appliances upgraded.
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): §89,994
Lot Price (unfurnished): §38,186
Other entries in the series:
Base Game + World Adventures
Base Game + Ambitions
Base Game + Late Night (A)
Base Game + Generations
Base Game + Pets
Base Game + Showtime
Base Game + Supernatural
Base Game + Seasons
Base Game + University Life
Base Game + Island Paradise
Base Game + Into the Future
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69.43.02
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#townhouse, #brownstone, #apartment, #condo, #condominium, #vampire, #townhome, #block, #multi-level, #multi level