Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Mar 2016 at 4:56 PM - Updated 8th Mar 2016 at 6:11 AM by Liv - Viewed 31559 times. Direct link to this thread
22 Comments / replies (Who?) , 120 times favourited , 299 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Yessss, these are finally finished!
I'm almost sure that I've build more than 16 apartment lots in my life, but these are the first to be uploaded in 2016 (and hopefully there are more to come in the future!).
What you'll get are four mix-and-matched apartments - each one differs a little from another, but is still in 'my' style (clean, cramped etc.). Maxis stuff only, but I strongly recommend you to get these blinds. They'll provide your Sims more privacy.
Btw, if you want your sims get (re)dressed in their bedroom, they'll have to close the Murphy Bed first. Routing in itself is OK though.
Lot Size: 2x2
Rent Price: 1,349-1,387
1. Bedding by revallsay,
2. Door by slig (white recolor from my pics replaces the light wood one from base game),
3. Door/windos glass by slig,
4. Floor edge by Fairy Forest,
5. Hedge by jodeliejodelie,
6. Unique Separator details by HugeLunatic,
7. White stove glass by shastakiss.
Recommended Mods for those of you who are affraid of death by Murphy Bed:
No Death by Murphy Bed or Customizable chance of Death by Murphy Bed, both by gummilutt.
EDIT: how can it be that I left two walls unpainted? :O Anyway, it's fixed now in the .zip
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?