Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 24th Jan 2016 at 10:11 PM - Updated 24th Jan 2016 at 10:43 PM by FakeHouses|RealAwesome - Viewed 8470 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 17 times favourited , 76 times thanked
Tags: #tudor, #starter, #starter home, #starter house, #tudor house, #cottage, #tudor cottage, #windenburg, #cc free, #no cc
This is a small Tudor cottage, coming just under budget for a starter home. It fits on the Havisham House lot in Windenburg, as I built it to replace the Maxis eyesore that previously sat there.
This lot contains no CC, but because I have mods that change objects’ footprints, placement flags, etc. you need to tick the box to “include custom content” to see this in your Library.
I ticked the boxes for the packs that I used in this lot, but you should really only need Get Together. I believe the only Outdoor Retreat item was some landscaping, and just the flooring is from Spooky Stuff.
I used this override for the lights; if you don't have this the light fixtures will be green or blue or something. And I used this override for the rug; if you don't have this the rug will look pretty silly and should probably be deleted.
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 19,968
Lot Price (unfurnished): 14,893
Custom Content by Me:
- Tudor starter cottage
farfallesims on Tumblr for packaging this up for me, since I no longer have a Windows machine
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#tudor, #starter, #starter home, #starter house, #tudor house, #cottage, #tudor cottage, #windenburg, #cc free, #no cc
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Oakendene - NO CC, 4 bd/3.5 ba