Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Dec 2015 at 12:44 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2016 at 8:38 PM by CatherineTCJD - Viewed 9107 times. Direct link to this thread
27 Comments / replies (Who?) , 24 times favourited , 98 times thanked
Tags: #themewinter, #community lot, #Christmas trees, #tree stand, #park, #bar, #campfire, #date night
This lot is intended as a temporary Community destination ~ just plunk it down and go visit! Bring a date, and have some FUN!
At Winter Wonderland tree stand - u-pick and u-chop* your own Christmas Trees. Stay warm by the fire, roast some marshmallows, try the gourmet Hot Cocoa, an Espresso, or something stronger from the bar! There's also a charcoal park-grill, if you work up a hunger for hamburgers. Ice Carving and Axe Throwing are popular activities on this lot too, as is snuggling and smooching under the pines in the secluded back corner of the property. The tent *ahem* is meant for night-time security (ie: the business owner) to catch some Zzzzs.
As I said above, this started out going to be a temporary lot. However, in my Riverblossom Hills, it's going to be a permanent attraction. I placed it in front of a large Christmas Tree Farm (use your imagination - it's actually just a few acres of carefully placed neighborhood pines!) I haven't built the farmhouse yet; but the land is cleared!
Everything is included on this lot for it to be either an "owned business" or a "home business". After your sim buys the business, they can set the trees to actually BE for sale, right now they are just decoration *sigh* and you'd also be able to make your employees dress for the weather! ...or, of course, you can always keep it as a Community lot LOL!
* - I was trying hard to be CC-free - so, I didn't include this... But, Rebecah over at AffinitySims, has a Wood-chopping Pine Tree that would be a great addition to this lot, I think!
Not included (optional)
The Ice Sculpting Station from Pet Stories via MATY
Neon Frostball (Snowman sign) a preorder from SP3 (Happy Holidays) also at MATY
Port-a-potty extracted and fixed up by Ja at GoS (Thank YOU, Michelle!)
Lot Size: 1x3
Lot Price (furnished): NA
Custom Content Included:
- tree-pine-small by Windkeeper @ TSR
- tree-pine-small2 by Windkeeper @ TSR
- ShiftOMSP1 by SilentLucidity @ MTS2
- ShiftOMSP1Invi by SilentLucidity @ MTS2
Thank you EAxis for this wonderful game
And, MTS2 for this terrific website!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?