Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 27th Sep 2015 at 3:02 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2015 at 11:15 AM by Liv - Viewed 12889 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 32 times favourited , 115 times thanked
Tags: #themeretail, #modern, #simple, #business, #makeover, #hair salon, #hairdresser's, #beauty salon
Things got complicated a bit and instead of apartments for September's theme I'm bringing you this little community lot.
At first I had wanted to name it after three main colours (black, red, white) used here, but as this combination is quite stylish, too, the name changed. And having in mind that doing a makover is the same as changing style, 'Style It!' sounds even better Thanks to its simple and basic furnishing it can easily handle all the sims in need of changing their look.
In my game it was turned into a successful business and it's owner (and her family) - thanks to business perks mainly - became rich And my sim Gracja finally found herself a job!
There is almost no CC - literally 3 files. I hope you'll consider it as an advantage ^^
Other than that, have fun and make your sims happier with themeselves
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 28,880
Custom Content Included:
- BASISK ceilling lamp by EAxis, unlocked by by Havelock
- Short Hemnes mirror by HugeLunatic
- Hemnes mirror - red recolour - by Luasims
Custom content NOT included:
- Community Phone and Trashcan recolours by Anna
- Bathroom doors
- Floor edge
You'll need the in order to make - especially windows' - recolours work.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?