Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 4th Aug 2015 at 8:00 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2016 at 6:25 AM by RockStarDrunk - Viewed 9355 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 28 times favourited , 132 times thanked
Tags: #modular, #prefabricated, #starter, #upgrade, #pleasantview, #eat in kitchen, #family home, #legacy, #prefab
As much as I love the trailer home section of Pleasantview, it's very dated and screams base game. Today's modular homes look more like smaller versions of the bigger homes you sell your soul to have - why not let your sims take the next step from starter to pre-fab? Perfect for those who've outgrown their starter but aren't quite yet ready for a massive (and costly!) mansion.
1 Car Garage
- Walk-In Closets
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Breakfast Bar
- Family Room
- Split Bedrooms
- Huge backyard
- Security Alarm, Phone, Smoke Detector
- I was going to place a desk next to the bookshelf, but you'd have guaranteed foot-stomping unless you use a mirrored desk. My sims had a dog, so I put her pet bed there instead.
- I put in the dummy 1-tile closets for those who like to make pantries or linen closets. You can easily remove them and add them to the room they're in.
- I tested out possible expansion of the home by removing the bookshelf and moving the spot for the pet bed over to install L-shaped stairs. It turned out great and would be handy for unplanned additions to your family!
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price (furnished): 44, 049
Google Images, Sims 2 Clean Installer, and Windows 10 for keeping WMP I need my music!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
#modular, #prefabricated, #starter, #upgrade, #pleasantview, #eat in kitchen, #family home, #legacy, #prefab