Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th Jun 2015 at 9:35 PM - Updated 19th Dec 2015 at 6:52 PM by Aya20 : important notice - Viewed 170481 times. Direct link to this thread
172 Comments / replies (Who?) , 958 times favourited , 1418 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Little Venice is a place of entertainment for many Sims. There are four pubs serving great drinks, discos - including one in the city sewers. There is also a gym, a library with access to computers, a place for chess players. And also a playroom for children. On the upper floor you can find guest rooms, kitchen, living room.
The buildings are surrounded by water, and decorated boats. Under the city there is a system of corridors connected to sewers, and a room which acts as a bar and disco.
Lot type: nightclub
List of rooms:
- gym ( 2 floors)
- bathroom x 5
- bar x 4
- computer room
- children's playroom
- chess room
- guest room x 4, one with double bed, three with single
- living room
Custom content not included:
water terrain paint
Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price (furnished): 512,500
Lot Price (unfurnished): 512,500
Important notice- please read before download
1. Some enlarged objects like river boats snap back to their original size when the lot is placed, so you need to resized it.
2. Some of the outdoor flooring does go away when the lot is rotated, and some of it can't be fixed with tile, it's a game failure.
3. I receive messages that sometimes lot does not show up in the game. I don't know what it is caused. Probably the game update should fix the problem, and if not, I have no idea. If someone solved this problem please share it.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!