Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th May 2015 at 11:57 AM - Updated 28th May 2015 at 12:17 PM by Lea.Sikora : small corrections - Viewed 29788 times. Direct link to this thread
31 Comments / replies (Who?) , 85 times favourited , 252 times thanked
Tags: #Isla Paradiso, #Island Paradise, #cleaned, #empty, #lea, #sikora, #leasikora, #map, #world, #island, #neighborhood
Isla Paradiso - EMPTIED
Whenever I start a new neightborhood, it takes a lot of time to prepare the world to my likes. I delete several households put in by EA to avoid lagging and also to avoid interference from households I don't know. Once I found the Appaloosa Plains cleaned on here, but... cleaned completely with no plants and what so ever... and for that I didn't really have the nerve to create everything new ;D so for you, I only cleaned the map off buildings.
Isla Paradiso - EMPTIED comes in four flavours:
1. with the city still standing
There all the buildings you need to buy your food, go into cinema, to the fitnessstudio or into the salon. All these buildings still exist - like a city just with no households.
There may come the info that you don't have some aquired expansion packs, that is because I have careers and pets and others installed. Just klick to continue loading and the neighborhood will work just fine, it will only delete the buildings that you dont have the packs for.
2. with the most essential buildings
meaning, there is a food-store, book-store and the cityhall of course as well as a hospital.
Like this, you can start up a household without fearing to not be able to miss something, but every other building with extras you will need to place yourself.
3. empty grade I
all the public buildings along with the households are gone. Only things left are the ports and the diving-spots because they are a pain in the ass to create.
And for the hardcore-sim-gamers we have:
4. empty grade II
here I also deleted the ports and underwater diving spots. Enough said. There is nothing. Nothing. At. All. Have fun figuring out how to do a diving spot xD.
I deleted the ports and diving spots with following cheats:
1. testingcheatsenabled true
Note: I did not create that world! I just used the standard EA - Neighborhood and deleted the buildings.
Now have fun creating your own Isla Paradiso Community without having to delete all that stuff!
Note on the files: You can download each you like or even all.
This is a neighborhood-save so you put the extracted file into your "saves" file. You don't need to install anything, just load your game and the neighborhood will appear in the main menu where you select your own saved neighborhoods.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
#Isla Paradiso, #Island Paradise, #cleaned, #empty, #lea, #sikora, #leasikora, #map, #world, #island, #neighborhood
The creator also recommends you check the following:
also check out my previous cleaned map: Appaloosa Plains - CLEANED