Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th Dec 2014 at 7:32 PM - Updated 30th Sep 2017 at 2:59 PM by Aya20 - Viewed 25790 times. Direct link to this thread
13 Comments / replies (Who?) , 117 times favourited , 229 times thanked
Small castle located in a remote area, the summer residence of the vampires. The building is modest, surrounded by boulders, the path runs from the castle leads into the street.
The castle has 3 floors, individual rooms are connected by corridors.
On the first floor there is a living room with fireplace, bathroom, hallway and a small outdoor pool.
On the second floor is the dining room, hallway, kitchen, great room with a view of the surrounding area and an armchair.
On the third floor there is a bedroom with a single bed, a bedroom with a double bed, a study room, small bathroom with no tub.
Some objects in the game were enlarged by code: shift +] When you place castle in the game, these objects will return to the old size. To get the effect, such as in the picture you can increase these objects manually.
List of enlarged objects:
- Red, red shrub
- Rock of wonder, hipster rock duo, apprentice rock set, stone of versatlity
- Portrait of a marriage
This parcel does not contain cc, but I used a set of walls which can be downloaded from:
- Granny Zaza Walls
- Dungeon bricks
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 145.583
Lot Price (unfurnished): 64.509
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!