Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 2nd Apr 2014 at 2:54 PM - Viewed 94718 times. Direct link to this thread
86 Comments / replies (Who?) , 412 times favourited , 746 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Story of the Inventor's mansion
Once upon a time there was a man who dedicated his whole live to science - Albert Simstein. His head was filled with ideas of new inventions and his house was full of crazy machines.
Albert had a big dream. Since his childhood no one really took him seriously. Adults were just shaking their heads and whispering about how strange this child was and other children never wanted to be friends with little Albert. He spent most of his time alone only with piles of scrap dreaming about a big invention which would amaze the whole world.
Albert was very talented and soon he became a succesful inventor. One day, while working on a rather difficult project something went wrong and half of his house kind of exploded...The explosion caused a big damage to the neighbors and they wanted him to pay for the reparations.
Because of the lack of money Albert was forced to do something crazy. He decided to try transmuting objects into gold - and guess what happened? Yes he transmuted himself so now his house is here ready for auction!
Floorplan, exterior and interior of the house
second basement floor:
The inventor's mansion contains this rooms:
You will need all expension packs up to university and also one stuff pack - Outdoorliving stuff!
This lot is completely CC free
*build with game version : 1.57.62
I would like to thank everyone from the creator feedback forum. Special thanks belongs to Tigerdyhr who helped me to find a nice name for this house and gave me a lot of great advices.
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price: 683 480/119 422
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.57.62
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!