Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 26th Oct 2013 at 9:55 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2015 at 3:19 PM by Dragonflysparkles : added working skintone d/l link - Viewed 84505 times. Direct link to this thread
63 Comments / replies (Who?) , 276 times favourited , 946 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is Arthenna, she's an outgoing sim, she's great at making friend and being around around people, but she rather stay at home and hang out with books and paints.
This sim was inspired by my favorite character from my favorite video game, the awesome and the great Alyx Vance.
I made Arthenna's face with a bit of African and a little of Asian = Afro-asian, hopefully. But the differences will be more significant with different hairstyles.
She likes to spend her weekend evening alone, ignoring phone calls and door bells.
She's quite sloppy too.
Custom Content by Me:
Custom Content Included:
- Newsea Eyebrow edit (non-default) by Lilith
- Anva eyelash edit by Nabila
- Blush hairline by Lilith
- Nose bulb by Rensim
- Teeth mask by Pooklet
- F-IN cheek glow by navetsea
- Faceshine by E-studio
- Cheek Hollow by A.S.K
- Geek On Prom Night Skintone (re-uploaded here) by Cutthroat Dollie
- NymphyTrappingCurls by Nymphy / Trapping
- NymphyTrappingCurls mesh by Nymphy / Trapping
- Dilettante - 18 H&M cardigans for (Y)AF (top-only) by Sadisticpyro
- Dilettante - H&M cardigans mesh by Sadisticpyro
- Capris with sneakers by Trapping
- Capris with sneakers mesh by Trapping
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?