Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 31st May 2013 at 4:12 PM - Viewed 66105 times. Direct link to this thread
38 Comments / replies (Who?) , 152 times favourited , 478 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a lot that I built a few years ago. I updated it a bit and wanted to share it here.
I think it is a nice vacation home or permanent residence for your Sims.
On the first floor you will find the garage and a room to use as you would like. I think it would make a good exercise room, art studio, or room for pets.
The second floor has a mostly open floorplan consisting of kitchen, dining, and living spaces. You will also find a study nook, and balcony.
The third floor has two bedrooms and a balcony. The master bedroom is decorated, the second bedroom is for you to decorate as needed.
This lot was built on Belladonna Cove. See picture for placement here:
Download and enjoy, but please do not reupload to any site.
Lot Size: 3x5
Lot Price: $121,056
Custom Content by Me:
- Wall-Dark Blue Shingles
Custom Content Included:
- Terrain Paint - AW1_TP2006_12 by Created byAlexandraAngelsways12006
- Terrain Paint - AW1_TP2006_7 by Created byAlexandraAngelsways12006
- Flooring- Elwood Striped Carpet by by Lilymayrose
- Flooring- CW Pressure Treated by Cheryl
- Wall- "Gray Blue" Paint with Crown, Kick, and Chair Rail Molding by By CokeBuilder
- Flooring- On The Court Wood - Wahed Out by MaxoidMoonBelly
- Wall- Plaster and white Mold in Duck Egg by Holy Simoly
- Wall-Barn Panel White by sarah*rose
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?