Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th May 2012 at 11:52 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2012 at 11:50 AM by Elexis - Viewed 361978 times. Direct link to this thread
161 Comments / replies (Who?) , 816 times favourited , 4604 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is my latest clothing project, I named it after one cute character from one cute animated series (yeah, very creative, lol)
This dress is a huge mix of 4 EA meshes: 1 Store mesh, 1 Generations mesh and 2 Base Game meshes. It should have been a short and easy project, but as always, I start from simple things and slowly change them into something horribly time consuming Tons of re-meshing, deleting and adding faces and vertices, changing UV map, making textures, updating morphs and LOD's and then do all this twice just for the sake of having this dress for teens ... Oh lol, I think it was worth it :D
- Dress for female Sims, teen to adult.
- Can be used in formal, everyday and career clothing categories.
- Morph states compatible.
- Breast slider capable.
- 3 recolorable channels: top body, bottom body (blends with the top body) and the bow.
- Teens have a different mesh than adults to fit their thinner and smaller bodies.
- All styles shown below are included.
Young Adult & Adult Version
Please, do not redistribute, use link back instead!
(^ This applies to everyone, especially all Russian sites,
which tend to ignore my policy)
Thanks and comments are welcome
- Skins by Ephemera / Mallow / LadyFrontBum
- Eyes by Escand / Me
- Lipsticks by Daluved1 / Me
- Eyeshadows by Emmzx / Ephemera
- Eyeliners by Emmzx / Ephemera
- Eyebrows by Me
- Hair by The Store / Anubis360 / The Store / The Store / PeggyZone (Free)
- Shoes by Me / Juliana
LOD1 - 4098
LOD2 - 2047
LOD3 - 1071
CmarNYC for the MeshToolKit and help with the Store mesh morphs.
Anubis360 for the feedback and suggestions.
Everyone in the secret chat for their feedback
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: