Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Apr 2012 at 11:20 AM - Updated 8th Apr 2012 at 6:45 PM by Arisuka - Viewed 59345 times. Direct link to this thread
17 Comments / replies (Who?) , 37 times favourited , 377 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Ryan is a kind but determined young man with dreams to make it in the showbusiness. He's a laid-back dude, and no matter how tough things get at times, he stays positive. Maybe a bit too positive... Will he make it in the brutal industry, or will this gentle young spirit be broken by dissapointments and bitterness of chasing the spotlight?
No CC used.
The tattoos require AMB to show up.
If your game is patched after release of Showtime, the sim should work without Showtime installed. You'll just need to replace the hair and clothes from that EP with other items from your game.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions