Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 24th Feb 2011 at 3:09 AM - Updated 13th Jun 2011 at 9:30 PM by psychosim0 - Viewed 81142 times. Direct link to this thread
62 Comments / replies (Who?) , 128 times favourited , 1039 times thanked
Tags: #computer, #retro, #hollywood, #supervillain, #villain, #superhero, #comic, #sci-fi, #science, #fiction, #fun, #crazy, #evil, #bad, #globe, #dystopia, #scientist, #prof, #professor, #nuts, #world, #domination, #cheese, #cake, #red, #button, #tech, #fantasy
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Update: If you had problems with only the basegame installed before, please download the new "basegame" version. I forgot to change some technical bits to make it truly basegame compatible. Be aware that this version doesn't have the university functions, only download if you really have only the basegame!
You can't be a self-respecting supervillain unless you have the E.V.I.L.S. - Electronically Visualizing Intelligent Lights System!
With custom animated(!) screens, lots of blinking lights and a big red button!
Still not as big as your evil ego?
Then you need the
These super computers are a good way to burn some money, I went to the max with the prices!
Price (normal/super): 21.000§/32.000§
All files compressorized
- Included is an invisible recolor for the cheap basegame desk.
- The computers are bigger than the desk and sims will walk through them unless you block the tiles with objects or an invisible fence. Personally I use this fence by niol.
- I actually changed all menu texts but some don't show because they're overwritten by global files.
- I don't have Freetime so these machines can't "browse the web" or whatever it's called.
- Click on the center keyboard to select actions.
- The red button does nothing. Do not press it.
Super E.V.I.L.S.: 2672
Vintagecat who helped with the previews Wings3D
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?
#computer, #retro, #hollywood, #supervillain, #villain, #superhero, #comic, #sci-fi, #science, #fiction, #fun, #crazy, #evil, #bad, #globe, #dystopia, #scientist, #prof, #professor, #nuts, #world, #domination, #cheese, #cake, #red, #button, #tech, #fantasy