Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 15th Jan 2011 at 12:14 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2011 at 4:21 AM by daluved1 - Viewed 164172 times. Direct link to this thread
30 Comments / replies (Who?) , 233 times favourited , 1847 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
The dishes from dinner have been washed and the children are tucked in bed. Now it's time for you to roll up your hair for the night and curl up in bed with the latest murder mystery novel. Frilly negligees are for honey moons and newly weds! When you've been married for a good period of time, you can still look sexy in a nice comfy pajama set.
The pajama set has three channels: shirt, pants and buttons. It is found in sleepwear.
This is a recolor of EA's scrubs mesh and of course...it has issues. If you make the breasts smaller (can't understand why you would want small boobs anyways) using the EA breast slider the chest area gets distorted in a weird way. This distortion causes the buttons area to shrink as if the boobs were eating them. However, the distortion can be prevented by using Delphy's or Jonha's boob slider instead.
Everyone loves the iconic look of the pin-up swimsuit! Your sim ladies can sport their beautiful swimsuits when they go on their Sunday trips to the beach. The swimsuits features a halter top tie and a classic sporty bottom.
There are two CASTing options for the swimsuits. Option one has main swimsuit, trim and straps. The second option has main swimsuit, front panel and trim/straps.
These are available in swimwear and maternity!
In addition, there is a skirt bottom swimsuit for those who want a little more coverage.
There are two CASTing options for this one as well. Option one has: main swimsuit, trim and straps. The second option has: main swimsuit/trim, front panel and straps.
This version is only available for swimwear.
All items have custom thumbnails for easy identification in CAS.
Everything is for adult/YA females! Elder and Teen versions coming at a later date.
Take a bow!
This set took many nights of no sleep with just me, milkshape and photoshop! It's a relief to finally have everything uploaded and I hope y'all like the set.
All of my custom meshes will be up for grabs in my forum at Leefish. Feel free to retexture and/or poke with a stick.
Want more retro?
Check out part 1 and part 2.
-Side Swept Up-Do and Pinned Curls by Wojtek
-The Professional by EA Store
-Hat by Lorandia Sims
-Sandals by Lili Sims
-Wayfarer Glasses by Tamo
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: