Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd Dec 2010 at 2:38 PM - Updated 24th Jan 2011 at 12:33 PM by simgrl1934 - Viewed 99742 times. Direct link to this thread
23 Comments / replies (Who?) , 80 times favourited , 614 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
One of my favorite things to do this time of year is to set out my Christmas Village. I thought it would be neat to build one for my Sims and watch it "come alive".
Have your Sims shop for that special gift, or have fun skating and meeting their friends for a game of chess or a cup of coffee.
See more pictures here:
Thanks for looking, and have a great Holiday!
Lot Size: 5x5
Lot Price: $221,875
Custom Content by Me:
- Wall, Red on white beadboard
- Wall, Halfwindow1
- Wall, Snowmen Picture
- Wall, Halfwindow2
- Wall, Snowman pic
- Wall, Monticello window
- Floor, Brown Flagstone 2
- Floor, Medieval Ceiling 1
- Wall, Flagstone wall 2
- Wall, Medieval Wall 1
- Wall, Seamless Brown Bricks
- Wall, Cottagewall1.5
- Wall, Dark Blue Shingles
- Wall, Cottagewall3
- Wall, Cottagewall2
Custom Content Included:
- Sled Track White Lights by Maxis
- Missink Point Mystery Topiary by Maxis
- Poinsettia Gift Pack by Maxis/EA Games (poinsettia)
- The Rescued Snowman by Maxis
- Terrain Paint, AW1_GC1 by Angelsways1 @ Simcastic Designs
- Terrain Paint. Snow by unknown
- The "Classic" Wreath by Maxis
- Wall, Holy Simoly Paint and Plaster Duck Egg by Holy Simoly
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?