Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd Dec 2010 at 2:32 PM - Updated 25th Aug 2012 at 12:37 AM by hexameter : Update - Viewed 138146 times. Direct link to this thread
55 Comments / replies (Who?) , 141 times favourited , 837 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Santa's Sleigh drawn by 6 reindeers is the Sims3 version of this sleigh. I didn't upload any object or special vehicle for a long time. So let me start for Sims3 with this Christmas object now.
For this object I converted the mesh I made in 2006 and changed the animal mesh.
Much fun with it for all who liked to play with my vehicles I made for Sims2 and those who will enjoy this one for the first time!
This sleigh was cloned of a base game item and has some changes of slots! It worked in my game with all expansions installed but it should work with all versions of the game. Due to the manipulations of the resources I recommand to your game before you use this object!
The new package is fixed for Pets-EP and the following EPs.
Statistics: Vertices: 19 737 (1410 per tile); Faces: 32 642 (2332 per tile)
Please, decide yourself whether you can use it or not. It works fine in my game!
You'll find this object in the collection of cars. It costs 700 S$.
Keep in mind that you'll hear the noise of a motor and the reindeers aren't animated! I also tried to switch off all lights, don't be surprised. Of course this special vehicle has its special colours. But you also can change the colour of wooden parts, the chains and the leather of the reins if you want.
Screenshots are made in "Winter Wonderland" made by Rflong7 at Customsims3.com (http://www.customsims3.com/smf/index.php?topic=3107.0).
Please have a look at my policy if you want to use the object in uploads!
Mesh handmade by hexameter, 2006/2010
Statistics: Vertices: 19 737 (1410 per tile)
Faces: 32 642 (2332 per tile)
- TSR for the workshop
- Inge & Peter Jones for - Atavera for his RIG-wrappers
- EA for the object it is cloned of!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: