Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 21st Jul 2010 at 10:34 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2010 at 1:05 AM by ninotchka - Viewed 148093 times. Direct link to this thread
76 Comments / replies (Who?) , 161 times favourited , 1370 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
San Pedro Villa
Requires World Adventures and Ambitions
Built with version 4.0.87
Uses Sims Store CC
San Pedro Villa is a Spanish styled house I designed for the MTS Foundations Competiton, but missed out because the maximum number of entrants filled out within a couple of hours of me deciding to participate - I was too slow, waaahhh
Anyway, it is a medium sized villa and features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen, formal dining, formal lounge, architect's office and tv room, entertaining patio with bar and buffet table, laundry with dryer and washer, swimming pool and bbq area, driveway, vegetable garden, landscaped gardens and a relaxation patio with water fountains and plants. It is also still strictly based on the foundation footprint as provided by MTS for the competition.
Free Sims Store CC
In the Dawn of Sims
Premium Sims Store CC
Mirror of Truth
Woven Wicker Trunk
Getaway Dining Chair
Pedro Estate Window
Victoria Dining Chair
The Don Pedro Bookshelf
The Pampered Pedro
Tropical Fruit Bowl
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 217,609
MTS for the foundation footprint
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 4.0.87
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends you check the following:
MTS foundaton contest thread - check out the actual entries