Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 10th Jul 2010 at 12:11 PM - Updated 18th May 2018 at 1:15 PM by FordGT90Concept - Viewed 874957 times. Direct link to this thread
1448 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1065 times favourited , 6193 times thanked
Tags: #sims 3, #patch, #downloader, #0.0.0.0, #version, #base game is incompatible, #content patch, #serial number
I will no longer be watching the comments page after The Sims 4 launches on September 4, 2014.
This software is not supported by nor affiliated with Electronic Arts. Use at your own risk.
This software violates EA's Rules of Conduct, specifically: "Modify any part of the EA Service that EA does not specifically authorize you to modify." Discussion of this application or linking to this page is not allowed on Electronic Arts websites. Doing so may result in account suspension or cancelation.
There's lots of complaints across the interwebs about the inability to update The Sims 3, expansion packs, and stuff packs. It was tedious to hunt down numerous links everytime there was an update so I decided to throw this little time-saving gem together.
Currently supporting up to the following versions:
-Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile. Mac OS X is not supported.
-The Sims 3 installed.
-Your system registry must be accurate in regards to The Sims 3.
-An internet connection.
Online Usage Instructions
1) Download the program and extract the attached to this post (TS3PD.exe and TS3Lib.dll must be in the same directory).
2) Run TS3PD.exe (it may take a while to start because it is collecting update information from the web, from your registry, and from the game directories).
3) Select a save directory by clicking on the "..." button or enter the path into the empty box. This is where your downloaded files will be placed.
4) If files appear in the lower list view, that means there are updates available for your game. If you want to automatically install the updates, check "Automatic Install" now.
5) Click on "Download All (sequential)" and it will download them in order. If you have "Automatic Install" checked, it will also install them. If you did not, manually install them in the same order it gave them to you.
7) Once all of the download status says "Installed" or "Downloaded," it is safe to close the application.
Offline Usage Instructions Offline is no longer supported as of version 3.0.
Errors Known to Resolve
-"Your The Sims 3 Base game is incompatible with the current sims 3 expansion pack. Please update your game via the game launcher."
-"There was an error during startup. See the Log for more details."
-Launcher Reading Version 0.0.0.0
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile if you don't have it already.
Make sure to review the Disclaimer & Warning portion of the Overview page, if you have not done so already.
To remove, simply delete the application. It does not store anything on your computer (except downloaded patches).
Need more information?
#sims 3, #patch, #downloader, #0.0.0.0, #version, #base game is incompatible, #content patch, #serial number
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Original TechPowerUp! Thread
List of �atch Downloads.