Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd Jun 2010 at 2:38 PM - Updated 19th Jun 2010 at 10:20 AM by Lisen801 - Viewed 75489 times. Direct link to this thread
110 Comments / replies (Who?) , 61 times favourited , 623 times thanked
Tired of the EA flags in Sims 3? Well, I am and therefore I have some replacements here. They replace both the small and tall flags in the game and are animated like the originals.
In the folder there is 17 different nations:
United Kingdom (GB)
United States (US)
Please use only one!
Install in your mods/package folder
Uninstall - just remove.
These flags replaces all the EA flags in the game iin every neighbourhood and Egypt, France and China. So if you put your nations flag in the game you will se them everywhere where there is a flagpole, even in other countries. Silly isn't it but you can think that they are flagging just for your visitor to honor them!
There are two sizes of flagpoles in the game and both are replaced with the flag you put in your game.
Important - Just use one of the files in the folder!
The flagpole is a community item and can't be placed at resident lots but you can use them at every community lots.
But if you have Ambitions you can place the flagpoles just outside your lots when you edit your neighbourhood.
I can't find the flagpoles in c3oc so I can't change it, maybe someone can help me?
Do you miss your nation?
Let me know and I'll make one for you. I think I can make most nations.
I have all expansions and HELS and don't know if it works in just the basegeme, but I think so.
Have fun decorating for your sims.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: