Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th Jun 2008 at 4:38 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 7:49 PM by dickhurt : compatibility - Viewed 64058 times. Direct link to this thread
50 Comments / replies (Who?) , 230 times favourited , 2098 times thanked
Tags: #water flowers
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
* Compatibility: Seasons, Bon Voyage, FreeTime, Apartment Life
* Modifications: Semi-Global (affects all flowers)
* Hack Version#: 1.0
There are 2 hacks included here.
The first one allows Sims to water one-half tile flower beds, even if a diagonal fence or foundation runs through the tile.
The second one, named df_water_inaccessible_flowers_fix.rar, does the same but also allows you to water all flowers regardless of their location on the lot, including completely inaccessible or blocked ones. It works for the "full tile" flower beds if the tile is completely surrounded by fences, walls, or foundations. And it allows for the disposal of all dead flowers, even if 100% surrounded by fencing or if completely inaccessible (such as using cheats to put flower beds on your roof!).
Originally, the game did not allow any Sim or Hydrobot to water these flowers. It would also prevent you from disposing of such flowers if they died. Having such a flower bed fully surrounded by fence tiles also prevented watering.
Sims will still display a 'door' icon above their heads while watering, which means that they are blocked by a wall/fence/foundation. However, the watering will still be successful and the flowers will get the water they need to live. All animations work perfectly.
* Check out the readme.txt file for more information.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?