Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th Sep 2007 at 6:57 PM - Viewed 124408 times. Direct link to this thread
70 Comments / replies (Who?) , 183 times favourited , 3373 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
This hair is a belated birthday gift for Tyler! Congrats again, Tyler
Nouk - Long Hair for Ladies of all ages!
This long hair is pulled back with little braids. Your sim will like her long hair out of her face, but will still be showing off her healthy locks!
- For all ages
- Binned into the right family, one grey
- 4 colors
- 1201 vertices 1732 faces: not high, usable for all pc's
- Tyler, for having his 17th birthday
- Creators of Simpe, for making a tool usable for noobies
- Wes_h, for creating the excellent Unimesh plugins
- You must obey Tyler, he's 17 now.
- Recolors and retextures very welcome, but only on free sites.
- You can upload your sim with this hair, mesh included, but only on free sites.
- You can upload your recolors with the mesh, but only free sites.
Enjoy, Tyler and everyone else! Tyler, I hope you like it!
1201 vertices 1732 faces: not high, usable for all pc's
Tyler, Tyler, Tyler.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?
There are 4 recolours of this mesh on MTS2:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by this mesh creator.