Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd May 2007 at 3:06 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2011 at 3:31 PM by leesester : fix image links - Viewed 387993 times. Direct link to this thread
144 Comments / replies (Who?) , 507 times favourited , 6053 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD the Laundry Detergent, I fix a bug with its utilisation! Don't use the old package just delete it and please forgive me!
As requested by brigitta-cismasiu,I have created a washing machine, usable as surface, and a functional laundry Detergent (my first animation ).
When you click on the Detergent, a message appears «Wash my clothes» , your sims approaches the object and his hygiene raises to max after a Small animation.
Not perfect but I found these funny to create
These items are also realistic and decorative for a kitchen, a bathroom or a laundry room.
* * Adding a version2: A larger washing machine. Now it can be included entirely in your kitchen. Be careful: You must get only one version of it because they use the same GUID and you have to make a choice before downloading.
I add also a recolor of it to show you that you can recolor the top of the machine matching with maxis counters!
To find them:
-the washing machine under Appliances/Large (Faces 754)
-the laundry detergent under Decorative/Sculpture (Faces 600)
*Sorry, not for children!
Feedbacks and thanks are always apreciated!
*Do not post my creations to the exchange!
*Recolor my meshes is allowed (free only) but please link back to my post for original meshes.
Do not include my meshes with your recolor files.
*Including in a house lot is allowed (free only) with credits and link.
*And please forgive my bad english, it's not my native language
Thanks to Echo for her tuto http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...5#startcomments.
which helped me a lot for this creation
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?