92 Comments / Replies (Who?)
- 31 Feedback Posts,
61 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
|21st Jul 2017, 3:34 PM||#76|
Don't know how I lived without this mod for so long it's absolutely amazing, thank you SO SO much for this !
I can now decorate with any item I wish no matter if it's crappy as long as it looks good and then use the script from another object with the stats I want. No more struggle to find something nice, that fits the style I'm going for and that isn't junk, life is great :)
I'm also going to try and use it to make some decorative objects work. Like I have some very old CC for items that were pure deco at the time and later a similar working object was released my EA but the CC creator never updated the item for whatever reason. Now I can try and use the scrip from the working object to the deco one and have my sims use it for real .. well in theory (fingers crossed)
|25th Jul 2017, 1:15 PM||#77|
|frtyfrSimsPlaya||My fave mod ever. Thanks!!|
|1st Aug 2017, 1:00 PM||#78|
Join Date: Dec 2013
Its work the script for make drivable decor bus by using school bus script?
|2nd Aug 2017, 3:34 AM||#79|
So, this doesn't change anything permanently to the file?
It just change the script class of that current object in that current game?
If I buy a specific lamp and change the script class to a sculpture, if I buy another one of that lamp, it won't be a sculpture, just that regular lamp again?
Just checking to see if I understand things correctly.
|26th Aug 2017, 9:33 PM||#80|
|SuperGamer675||*Copies bed script* *Replaces chair script with bed script* *Orders sims to sleep on chair*|
|14th Sep 2017, 3:24 PM||#81|
|drophove||haha, that is really great idea)|
|14th Oct 2017, 4:14 PM||#82|
|marydehoyos||I love this! Saves me from having to do this on my CC objects!|
|16th Oct 2017, 11:23 PM||#83|
|solarsims||This has breathed new life into my game! Thank you so much!!|
|17th Oct 2017, 7:01 PM||#84|
Thank you for this, I'm very sad to report that you can successfully add an oven script to the wood fire pizza oven, but the sims can't use it. I'm guessing it's either the lack of slots or the fact it 2 tiles deep as opposed to one. I just want a wood stove sims can cook on!
|22nd Oct 2017, 4:18 PM||#85|
|DannyBoysGrace||What a great idea! Thank you!|
|2nd Nov 2017, 3:37 PM||#86|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Trying to wrap my head around this. Can this be used, for instance, to copy the script from the store business door to any other door, or Inge's buffet mod script to Sandy's cafeteria buffet?
|25th Nov 2017, 10:52 AM||#87|
This is so awesome! I've made all of those bulky hampers into house plants and fireplace tools, made a working cookie jar and fruit basket, converted a ton of objects into storage chests, and the ideas just keep coming. Thank you, thank you!
Last edited by GabbyCakes : 27th Nov 2017 at 12:42 AM.
|18th Dec 2017, 2:11 AM||#88|
Thank you for this wonderful mod!! You really rock it. Till now I didn´t contributed to this wonderful community, but it´s time to share some stuff. I didn´t read all the new entries, excuse me, if I repeat something. I tried the mod a lot and here my list of things, they worked or didn´t worked. The first object appears in the game with the functionality of the second object:
- Normal shelfs or rugs into Savvier Seller/ Savy Seller: There are so many possibilities for this. Nearly any shelf or rug can now be used to sell stuff. This is incredible!!!!!!!
- Fire ladder (this round thing without steps – sorry for making things difficult) into Climbing wall (Ea Store, sorry don´t know the name): I hide the Fire Ladder between four walls, used the code of the climbing wall on it and looked where the Sim mounted the air. There I placed another wall. Now I have a Sim mounting a Wall of a room or a house. Thats cool for action, robber scences. I totally love it!
- Hollowgraph into Basketballbasket (EA Store): A normal basketballbasket looks so outdated in my future world, so I came across a really cool idea. I used the Basketballbasket on the into the Future Hollowgraph Thing (what makes videos on the wall). I clicked with the mouse on the Hollowgraph and said the sim should play basketball, then he started and jumped to an invisible basket. Now it gets complicated, because I don´t know the name from the thing I used then. I think it is a requisite from Showtime. It looks like a green pillar of light, but not the metall pillar with green signs on. This pillar like thing I placed where the Sims Jumps and it looks so futuristic and cool. Even the high is nearly perfect! Maybe I add picture somewhere. I worked on the bowling thing, too, but I don´t remember what solution I found or if I found one, because I had trouble with it.
- Shower into all in One Bathroom: I like the functionality of the all in one Bathroom (EA store), but dislike the design.
- Normal Shower into Outdoor Shower: For common space showers, that shouldn´t have wood as design, but sims go shower without beeing shy about other people.
- Oven or Refrigerator or Washing machine into Industrial Oven: works perfect, even a Oven in a wall, who didn´t worked before, started working. Using it with a washing machine sounds funny, but I like to have a oven without these windows for my into the future houses.
- Creppe maker chest (from around the sims) into Industrial oven or with Arsils Foodmaker: Now you have a working creppe maker. Now i am really happy :-).
- A Dishwasher into a Washing machine: I hate washing machines standing in the kitchen ruining the look of the room and in a bathroom they are not better. So i love to make them into a dishwasher (hiding it under a citchen counter) and the problem is solved. By the way I wish the designer of real washing machines in our world get their heads together and start on working on a stylish washing machine!
- Snowboard into Hoverboard: it works, if it usefull, decide yourself ;-).
- There is a plant pot you can grow plants inside the house (Maybe from EA STORE) → on every other pot with a better style for your room: I like this, because I have so much more variety. If you have the sunflower from the EA Store you can make yourself a wonderful wintergarden. Have fun ;-).
- Waste bin (silver one) into Fast grow station (Store item - don´t know the english name – German: Schnellwachs Bewäserungsstation or so): I wanted a more futuristic or mechanical look for a Farctory producing Food and so I used this waste bin. Now it is raining from a invisible ceiling, what looks stupid and so i added a construction from Luna. So it is perfect for modern producing of plants. I love it!
- Teppanyaki Grill into Scraptronic Workbench: I don´t like the look of this Workbench in a modern house or when I let my sims work in the garden. So I tried it with the Teppanyaki Grill and it worked. Other electronic devices like Dishwasher, Ovens ect. should work, too. But Tables could be a problem. Often the mod doesn´t work, when the Object doesn´t have a placed designed to grab it.
- Bookshelf into small wardrobe: Seriously I hate the look of the most bookshelfs and there are a lot nice wardrobes. For me the perfect solution without downloading to much stuff.
I WANT TO TEST IN THE FUTURE:
- A shelf into the Working Chocoletterie Shelf : So I could make a nice job in every possible enviroment :-).
I tried so much more, but couldn´t write it down all, because there were really a lot stuff, what didn´t work.
- Golf rug --> smaller rug: the Golf rug is on some places to big.
I hope you have as much fun with this mod, like I have. Let me know, if you find something new. I am really interested in nearly everything. To icarus a really big applaud!
|10th Jan 2018, 8:42 AM||#89|
Seriously, I can't imagine Sims 3 being so popular without you creators, because it's you that add so much possibilities & fun to it :) So thank you very much !
- I've already used the Transmogrifier for Toys - making normal objects into kids toys - making small objects and toys into chewing toys for dogs - changing ovens, fridges, changing rugs ( SavyS like many others) - improving bed qualities - also nice for Nraas Sleep Freedom (because it will not work on EA store content beds) - so just use the bed you want and change the script - so awesome ! *-* I use it for vampire beds too, for changing everything into computers. Changing things because of routing issues - like last time i tried to change hay into a rug - though that actually didn't work xD I'm trying bird cages next. I have medieval worlds too, so .. again - That makes my life so much easier . THANKS ! (o_ _)o
|3rd Feb 2018, 5:36 PM||#90|
|17th Feb 2018, 3:31 AM||#91|
|RaulEliasLopez||Time ta mix ish up. Thanks.|
|13th May 2018, 3:19 PM||#92|
Join Date: Jul 2011
Thank you! I really like the look of a lot of rabbitholes, however I don't like what they are used for and I dislike the combo rabbitholes. Now I don't have to re-create them in the game via the build tools. I can now also use the podium like the megaphone. I'm having a ton of fun with your mod!
|18th May 2018, 11:13 PM||#93|
Thank you very much for this! I use it to turn small objects into toys for kids