Mod The Sims

Mod The Sims (http://www.modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Global Mods (http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   20 Sliders (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=593107)

Nopke 13th Apr 2017 9:27 PM

20 Sliders

7 Attachment(s)
This is a set of 20 face sliders available for use in Bodyshop, CaS, and in the plastic surgery view. These sliders create inheritable facial features (of course if not used for a plastic surgery), and can be used on uploaded sims without downloaders needing to download the slider in order for the sim to display properly. Sim files do not contain information about used sliders.

If you have my pre-release set of sliders (simNopke-sliders1) delete it before you install the new set.

Contents of the set
  • 2 full face siders:
    • ear rotation
    • ear sticking-out
  • 2 brow sliders:
    • eyebrows distance
    • eyebrow head thickness
  • 2 eye sliders:
    • eyelash curl
    • eye squint
  • 5 nose sliders:
    • septum width
    • nostril height
    • nose root depth
    • nose definition
    • nasal tip size
  • 6 mouth sliders:
    • cupid's bow shape
    • upper lip raise
    • lips depth difference
    • cupid's bow width
    • cupid's bow height
    • lower lip center height
  • 3 jaw & chin sliders:
    • chin crease depth
    • chin cleft
    • chin definition

Conflicts
The sliders themselves won't conflict with anything, but their icons use a Maxis group, so slider creators have to be careful while setting instances for icons.

Additional Credits
Kahlena
Nysha
Voeille
WesHowe (UniMesh plugins and brighter Bodyshop)
Creators of SimPe

maxon 13th Apr 2017 9:33 PM

Just lovely - thanks

SummerGlau 13th Apr 2017 9:37 PM

*happily runs to welcome the revolution in TS2 world*

As a sim maker, I can't thank you enough for these!

Charmful 13th Apr 2017 9:49 PM

This is wicked to the max. Let the year of ts2 renaissance begin!

coolgame8013 13th Apr 2017 10:30 PM

You have no idea how i've longed for options like this, I can't wait to tweek my sims now! <3

mommy19959699 13th Apr 2017 11:17 PM

Thank you so much!!

pianogrinder 13th Apr 2017 11:18 PM

In Sims 2, I am all about sim creation and I always fuss over how some details were overlooked. These sliders helped me out immensely and filled the details gaps quite nicely. This takes sim creation to a whole new level in CAS and bodyshop. Thanks a million.

C.Syde65 13th Apr 2017 11:35 PM

This little beauty is exactly what my Sims have been dying for! :D

gdayars 13th Apr 2017 11:37 PM

"grabs and runs off to makes sims with!" Thank you!

sim2storm212 14th Apr 2017 12:01 AM

Iconic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Is iconic you age changing the course of history!!!!!!next you should do Body sliders i would love to give my sims a little booty tooch OR r breast

LifeUniverse&Everything 14th Apr 2017 12:37 AM

Amazing!!!

cloudieskies 14th Apr 2017 12:41 AM

Great creation. I have been enjoying the Sims 2 renaissance. Out of curiosity, does this mean there could be sliders to further customize pets? And what about the possibility of a dimples slider? Again, amazing work!

Turquoise777 14th Apr 2017 12:48 AM

Thank you soooo much!!! This is what I was dreaming of for a long time =)

Bones5806 14th Apr 2017 12:51 AM

Thank you so much, I've been waiting and searching for something like this forever.

d_dgjdhh 14th Apr 2017 1:13 AM

This is a great improvement for customizing Sims in our games, thank you for this creation, Nopke.

I'd like to know if there's an issue with removing this download from our folders, in case we'd like to rearrange things. Like will removing these download effect the our Saved Sims, or break the way BodyShop works, etc.?

daae92 14th Apr 2017 1:15 AM

This is amazing! I will get so much use out of this. XD Thanks a billion!

Laurcleve 14th Apr 2017 1:54 AM

EEEK, I love it! I already have a (smaller) set of sliders which I use all the time, but I don't know if they are the ones you refer to which must be deleted. Some examples: you can move the edges of the mouth back or forward to increase/decrease the line that goes from the nose to the edge of the mouth; you can increase the thickness/thinness of top and bottom lips individually; you can raise or lower the cheekbones . . . does any of this sound like simNopke_sliders1?

It would break my heart to get rid of it, but I'm dying to check these ones out! And if the set I already have isn't yours, would it conflict? (Could I keep them both?) I know you said the sliders themselves won't conflict with anything, but you also said to get rid of your previous one, so that's why I ask.

Deatherella 14th Apr 2017 2:23 AM

Thank you! These new sliders will be even more fun than your other set.

Skarlin 14th Apr 2017 2:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurcleve
EEEK, I love it! I already have a (smaller) set of sliders which I use all the time, but I don't know if they are the ones you refer to which must be deleted. Some examples: you can move the edges of the mouth back or forward to increase/decrease the line that goes from the nose to the edge of the mouth; you can increase the thickness/thinness of top and bottom lips individually; you can raise or lower the cheekbones . . . does any of this sound like simNopke_sliders1?

It would break my heart to get rid of it, but I'm dying to check these ones out! And if the set I already have isn't yours, would it conflict? (Could I keep them both?) I know you said the sliders themselves won't conflict with anything, but you also said to get rid of your previous one, so that's why I ask.

I'm wondering about this, too. I have a set of sliders and a mod for expanded facial editing both from Aaroneous ( http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/ ) and wonder if these will conflict or if they perhaps are pretty much the same?

goderguy 14th Apr 2017 2:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurcleve

All the sliders you mention are available in BodyShop, but not in CAS. They came with the game; I don't think they are custom.

Banana2022 14th Apr 2017 2:53 AM

It's people like you that just keep making a 13 year old game fresh and awesome. Thank you so freaking much.

goderguy 14th Apr 2017 3:09 AM

So amazing! Thank you.

oblivio 14th Apr 2017 4:49 AM

This is unbelievable! Such a game changer! Thank you so much!

Palabooo 14th Apr 2017 5:34 AM

These are so amazing // I've been super excited with all these new sliders coming out! Thank you!